These are a few ideas and by no means exhaustive. Note that the editor reserves the right, whether to publish or edit any contributions received.
- A brief testimony about how GROW has helped you since joining.
- Words of encouragement or accomplishment regarding a group activity.
- A GROW article or passage that you have found particularly helpful and say how it has been meaningful for you.
- A drawing, picture or some artwork that you have created and wish to share with others.
- A poem you have written for comfort or reflection.
- An announcement to other Growers about something that others might be interested in hearing from you about.
- A personal thank you to someone in GROW
- An offer to make yourself available for helping anybody who may need a hand, either generally or something specific, as a friendly GROW gesture.
Ready to Make a Change?
Join GROW as a volunteer, your contribution can make a difference in society
Contact us or call us to join GROW groups